The StreamYard affiliate program is designed for influencers, YouTubers, newsletter authors, bloggers, educators, and others who are in a position of recommending our products to their audience in good faith. We encourage our customers and fans to become affiliates.
The affiliate program is a good choice for you if you genuinely love using our product and want to share the benefits with the world.
- We reserve the right to terminate your affiliate account for violation of any of the rules, or for no reason at all, at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, and/or eliminate the affiliate program and/or all or any portion of the terms of the affiliate program or any policy pertaining to the affiliate program at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion. If we make changes, we will post the amended terms to streamyard.com/resources/docs/affiliate-terms/. We may also attempt to notify you in other ways, including via email.
1. Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
- Commissions will typically be paid once a month. Your first commission will be paid after you have earned your first $100.
- You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts. There is also a limit of one commission per referral.
- Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (False claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.)
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.)
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws
- Violation of intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other forms of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive.
- Running ads containing the affiliate link
- Activities that target the Streamyard userbase
- Using Coupon and deal sites
- Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, bots, and/or suspected Affiliate fraud
- False claims related to your relationship with Streamyard
- In addition to the foregoing, Streamyard reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or for no reason. Streamyard further reserves the right to indefinitely withhold any pending payments upon suspension. If your account is terminated due to any reason, you will not receive commissions for any pending transactions and we shall mark any funds owed and pending distributions as invalid.
4. Use of graphics
You may use the graphics provided to you in your affiliate account on your website and within your communications.
5. Coupon and Deal Sites
Streamyard occasionally offers coupons to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved/assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon.
- The use of coupons and deal sites is strictly prohibited.
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons, or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not advertise or bid on Streamyard Coupons, Discounts, or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button, or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
6. Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
- We will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
- We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by Streamyard. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.