The StreamYard affiliate program has a few terms that you should know about.
- Self-referrals are not allowed.
- Don’t use your affiliate link in any search engine ads, Facebook ads, or anything similar that would compete with StreamYard’s marketing or cause confusion for potential customers.
- Abuse or gaming will result in having your account banned.
- No pretending to be acting on behalf of StreamYard (i.e. as an employee).
- We reserve the right to terminate your affiliate account for violation of any of the rules at our sole discretion
- Commissions generated by mechanisms that are in violation of our Terms of Service will not be paid or owed.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, and/or eliminate the affiliate program and/or all or any portion of the terms of the affiliate program or any policy pertaining to the affiliate program at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion. If we make changes, we will post the amended terms to streamyard.com/resources/docs/affiliate-terms/. We may also attempt to notify you in other ways, including via email.
We will pay out your affiliate commissions once your balance owing hits $100.
We look forward to having you in the program!