Screen sharing is an awesome way to present a slideshow or show a video. Both you and your guests can share a screen. You can share images, videos, PDFs, and more.
Screen sharing works best when you have two monitors – two monitors make it easy to click from slide to slide while you’re still controlling the live stream on the other monitor.
How to Screen Share
- In the broadcast studio, there’s a toolbar at the bottom of the screen. Click the “Share Screen” button. Your guests have this option as well.
- The screen sharing tips will pop up on screen. Click the blue “Share Screen” button.
- Another popup will appear with three options:
- Your Entire Screen: Shares your entire desktop screen
- Application Window: Lets you choose one application at a time; great for sharing a powerpoint or keynote.
- Chrome Tab: Lets you share ANY file from your computer in a Chrome Tab. Open a new tab, drag the file into Chrome from your computer desktop or folder. Your cursor displays a little ‘+’ sign if the action is successful. This is the best way to share audio
NOTE: To share audio from your screen you MUST click the “Share Audio” button.
- Then click Share, and your screen will be added to your show. Use the layout buttons under the screen to change how the screen appears alongside you and your guests. Click the tile that lights up blue to REMOVE the screen share.